• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting submissions for Saturday Nightmares & Monstermania

3 posts in this topic

Well Texas Frightmare weekend and Chiller theatre expo went so well I have decided to do another horror double feature weekend.

Both Conventions have some good names.

Here is the link to Saturday nightmares

https://saturdaynightmares.com/guests/

Some of the highlights are Martin Landeau (some SS ideas Include twilight zone, space 1999, Mission Impossible # 4 which has a photo cover, & the Marvel adaption of Meteor)

Gaylen Ross (she can sign Dawn of the dead and Creepshow)

Other key dawn of the dead actors and contributors

Julian Sands ( Warlock comics from blue water and Smallville comics he was Jor-el)

A return of the Living dead cast reunion (Cenefantistque and Rue Morgue Magazines)

Here is the link for monster mania

http://www.monstermania.net/MMC18_GUESTS.html

The Highlight of this show is a SUPER-RARE appearance by DIrector, producer, writer

Sean Cunningham. Some career highlights include directing The first friday the 13th,

producing and other involvement in almost every friday the 13th film to current, preducer of the Horror movie franchise House 1-4 (there is a marvel adaptation of House 2) directing deep star six producing the original and remake of last house on the left.

Don't miss out this guy makes less appearances than dario argento or john carpenter

Other guest include most of the jasons and some of the victims

These conventions are in 22 days. SO please act fast as I need monster mania books in 17 days and saturday nightmares books in 19 days at the absolute latest.

Please PM me with pricing details.