• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mylar sleeves with UV protection?

4 posts in this topic

I'd like to display a larger book (9.75"x13") on a shelf and I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a mylar sleeve that offers some degree of UV protection. I'm open to other ideas as well, though I'd rather not frame it since I want it to be accessible. Thanks!

I did a custom order via Slab Pro for my 1-4 CGCd TMNT Set cause I ran into the same problem.

They had their supplier cut 10 or 20 custom sheets for me. They are NOT a bag but a piece of plastic that has UV protection that clings to the front of the book. (look on their website to see what I'm talking about, they have regular sized ones to see) I'm happy with it, really clean look. Call them up if you are willing to pay extra, the woman (I can't recall her name now) was an absolute sweetheart to deal with. Great communication via email and phone.

I did a custom order via Slab Pro for 1-4 TMNT Set cause I ran into the same problem.

They had their supplier cut 10 or 20 custom sheets for me. They are NOT a bag but a piece of plastic that has UV protection that clings to the front of the book. (look on their website to see what I'm talking about, they have regular sized ones to see) I'm happy with it, really clean look. Call them up if you are willing to pay extra, the woman (I can't recall her name now) was an absolute sweetheart to deal with. Great communication via email and phone.

These? Those look like just what I want. Thanks!