• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Questions regarding DWC signings - Ask DWC

86 posts in this topic

:applause:

so 2 jeffrey jones moderns will be $100 plus shipping? That's a great deal if i'm following correctly

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Desert Wind Comics, in cooperation with Vanguard Productions, proudly presents legendary comic book creators:

Our pricing for the different tiers is as follows:

Modern..........$50.00

Economy.......$60.00

Standard.......$90.00

Express........$120.00

Additional Signatures will be $30.00 each

Walk-Thru (quoted based on value)

PLEASE NOTE THAT STAN LEE MAY BE ADDED TO ANY SUBMISSION FOR $90.00.

DON'T FORGET THAT THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, JUNE 3rd.

So that is just the cost for the grading correct ?.. also I click the link on your website & it takes me to this page

http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Desert Wind Comics, in cooperation with Vanguard Productions, proudly presents legendary comic book creators:

Our pricing for the different tiers is as follows:

Modern..........$50.00

Economy.......$60.00

Standard.......$90.00

Express........$120.00

Additional Signatures will be $30.00 each

Walk-Thru (quoted based on value)

PLEASE NOTE THAT STAN LEE MAY BE ADDED TO ANY SUBMISSION FOR $90.00.

DON'T FORGET THAT THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, JUNE 3rd.

So that is just the cost for the grading correct ?.. also I click the link on your website & it takes me to this page

http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/

Please reread the announcement regarding pricing.

So is one modern signed by all come out to 50 for first than 8 x 30 total of 290?

What book would be signed by everyone? I didn't think of that. lol

I was planning on sending in a blank or two to get signed by everyone is that allowed ? .. (shrug)

So is one modern signed by all come out to 50 for first than 8 x 30 total of 290?

Actually found a modern with both dc/marvel characters that each individual drew in the past or present and I think would make sense. Also wanted to sort of do a multi signature book :SHRUG:

• Administrator

Intended to continue the discussion from the East Coast Legends Tour, here is a place where you can see if your question has been answered by DWC or ask a question of DWC about their signings that may benefit all interested parties. (if you have a specific question relating to your own order/submission it's best to PM or e-mail).

I was planning on sending in a blank or two to get signed by everyone is that allowed ? .. (shrug)

I added to the original announcement that is now in the SigSeries Event Announcements area.

I added the following to the announcement

Additional Signatures will be $30.00 each. (If you are adding more then 4 additional signatures to the same book then the rate is $25.00 per additional signature instead of $30.00.)

Two minutes ago...I found out my pass to Dallas was

DENIED

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

Nooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

WHY,...oh why :mad:

My one...my one freaking chance to see Bruce Jones and Bernie Wrightson....life throws curveballs ??? sometimes...

Not to mention the Greet and meet that I was supposse to get this weekend.... :cry:

My one...my one freaking chance to see Bruce Jones and Bernie Wrightson....life throws curveballs ??? sometimes...

Not to mention the Greet and meet that I was supposse to get this weekend.... :cry:

Hector,

Have your CO call Sharon and she will set him straight. Just so you know if you do get to go, Sharon will have a free ticket to get in for you.

But then it is also called indentured servitude. :whistle:

Hector,

Have your CO call Sharon and she will set him straight. Just so you know if you do get to go, Sharon will have a free ticket to get in for you.

But then it is also called indentured servitude. :whistle:

hm

:grin: