• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funds for Brachycephaly Treatment - SOLD OUT!!

194 posts in this topic

Sorry you have to sell your comics...hope all is okay with your son. Seems to be a curable situation and I wish you the best. I'm not big on the GA books listed but will look for others...

Sorry you have to sell your comics...hope all is okay with your son. Seems to be a curable situation and I wish you the best. I'm not big on the GA books listed but will look for others...

Thanks.. With all parents, they always want the best for their kids. I'm no different. If I have to give up my books, ah well.. comics can always be bought back later..

Thanks for the purchases so far guys! I'm scanning more books now since the baby is sleeping.. (worship)

I wish you and your family the best with your child treatment.

I am sure it will all work out perfect in the end. ^^

Thanks John! (thumbs u

Thanks for the purchases so far guys! I'm scanning more books now since the baby is sleeping.. (worship)

Thanks John! (thumbs u

Actually please PM me your PayPal address I would like to send you some funds to help with your child's operation.

You have helped me out many times in my sales threads so it is time to help you out my friend. (thumbs u

SOT hates people, but when it comes to seeing kids suffer in any way it really bothers me a lot.

So again the first chance you get shoot me over your PP address.

John

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Jumbo 107 (2.5) $30

Jumbo 108 (2.0) $25

Jumbo 112 (2.5) $30

Jumbo 123 (2.0) $25

Sensation Mystery 114 (4.0) $100 - Rare book to find.

Page 2:

Wings 81 (5.0) $60

Wings 112 (4.0) $40

Page 3:

Daredevil 52 (8.0) $60 (Rockford Pedigree - No COA)

Terrifying Tales 15 (5.5) $125 (Used in SOTI)

United Comics 15 (7.0) $20 (early GGA)

Wanted Comics 50 (5.0) $55 (Pink pages)

Weird Science 6 (7.0) $200

Weird Science 9 (6.5) $190 .. love this cover

Page 4:

Weird Science 10 (7.0) $200

Star Spangled Comics 1 (2.0) $425

Thanks John! (thumbs u

Actually please PM me your PayPal address I would like to send you some funds to help with your child's operation.

You have helped me out many times in my sales threads so it is time to help you out my friend. (thumbs u

SOT hates people, but when it comes to seeing kids suffer in any way it really bothers me a lot.

So again the first chance you get shoot me over your PP address.

John

+1

Steve