• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly and CFP Comics

47 posts in this topic

Big announcement!

CFP Comics will be using my booth (#539/541) as home base for dropoffs for pressing.

To coincide with this, Joe and I are going to offer FREE PRESSING on any book purchased at my booth, which is valued at over $50.00.

Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity.

Since I am still trying to lock down a home base the best way to get in touch with me at the show is by call or text to (407) 474-7718.

I will be at my hotel early Thursday afternoon. If you want to get books to me then please call.

Trying to keep costs down for everyone so please bear with me as we perfect the logistics after the first show. I expect some growing pains (with the exception of the quality of work).

Thanks,

Joe

Just in case anyone is looking for validation of Joey's services I can tell you he is top-notch at his trade and is a complete professional. Honest, value-priced, efficient and most of all successful at improving your books when he can. I have had some recent successes with his service and can't say enough how good he is. He is an asset to comic collecting.

I sent Joey a book about a month or so ago to be pressed.

It was my 1st press job. My cherry is officially popped. lol

The book was a CGC 9.2 when I sent it to him. It just got a CGC 9.8 this weekend onsite at Philly.

Thank you!!!!

I sent Joey a book about a month or so ago to be pressed.

It was my 1st press job. My cherry is officially popped. lol

The book was a CGC 9.2 when I sent it to him. It just got a CGC 9.8 this weekend onsite at Philly.

Thank you!!!!

It was nice meeting you at the show. Congratulations on the upgrade. (thumbs u