• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, invoices sent!!

23 posts in this topic

Up for sale is my Incredible Hulks. I have had many of these for a few years now, but this is going to be the first installment of selling my slabs. I have another raw thread going in mixed ages and will gladly combine shipping.

As many of you know, over the next few months I will be selling my collection. I am doing this in anticipation of Jessica and myself having our second child, and for me putting whatever possible for a downpayment when we are ready to buy a home. Our lease is up in December, and I do not plan on renewing, I want our own house :sumo:

So here are the rules. Standard forum rules apply. No probation listers or HOS members. All books will be marked as restored or pressed or trimmed if they are. Any books I do not know the full history of will be noted, and if I know where they came from I can and will find out for anyone who wants to know.

:takeit: gets the book first. Unconditional always wins. If you would like to make an offer, feel free to do so. BUT I am more likely to strike "deals" on multiple books.

Remember I am trying to buy a house, do not lowball me please.

Shipping done via priority box. Insurance is additional. Outside the states we can discuss a method to ship, but I ship anywhere.

Thanks for looking, and remember the mixed ages thread which I will add to shortly as well.

Incredible Hulk #105 CGC 9.0 Cream/ Off White pages. Classic cover, and one of my favorites! The book was shipped to me in a manialla mailer and of course the slab is cracked. I was going to send it to Joey and have him squish it, but I have too many others that trump this one. I am the 2010 GPA on the book, and C-Link doesnt have any 9.0 copies. Letting this one go for cost at $55.00 :news: Sold!!

002-33.jpg

Incredible Hulk #144 CGC 9.0 OW pages. KIller Killer Killer Dr.Doom cover!! Anyone who knows me long enough knows I chased this book hard! I had a CGC 9.6W last year and sold that and kept this copy. A pretty book with good colors. Just an all-time favorite of mine! $90.00

003-21.jpg

Incredible Hulk #182 CGC 9.2 OW/W Wolverine cameo or something. This was the first book I ever paid more then $100.00 for. Bought here from Green, the book has not been pressed that I am aware of. If it has been, he should have told me.. Anyways, killer book with great colors and registration. This was a big deal to me as Wolverine was my favorite growing up. A pitty to sell this one. $184.00 says GPA

004-26.jpg

Incredible Hulk #340 CGC 9.4 White pages. Another book that I HAD to have being a product of being a teenager when TMC was drawing. Bought from Foolkiller, I dont think it was pressed but do not know for sure. Selling it for what I paid $45.00 :news: Sold!!

005-26.jpg

Incredible Hulk #340 CGC 9.4 White pages. Another book that I HAD to have being a product of being a teenager when TMC was drawing. Bought from Foolkiller, I dont think it was pressed but do not know for sure. Selling it for what I paid $45.00

005-26.jpg

:takeit:

Incredible Hulk #105 CGC 9.0 Cream/ Off White pages. Classic cover, and one of my favorites! The book was shipped to me in a manialla mailer and of course the slab is cracked. I was going to send it to Joey and have him squish it, but I have too many others that trump this one. I am the 2010 GPA on the book, and C-Link doesnt have any 9.0 copies. Letting this one go for cost at $55.00

002-33.jpg

:takeit:

Incredible Hulk #144 CGC 9.0 OW pages. KIller Killer Killer Dr.Doom cover!! Anyone who knows me long enough knows I chased this book hard! I had a CGC 9.6W last year and sold that and kept this copy. A pretty book with good colors. Just an all-time favorite of mine! $90.00

003-21.jpg

Always loved this cover :cloud9: