• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locke & Key Variant IDW: 10 Year Anniversary Comic Book #NN SOLD!!

7 posts in this topic

If you don't like my price feel free to make an offer via PM!!

1st :takeit: wins!! :takeit: Trumps PMs!!

I have a real sharp IDW: 10 Year Anniversary Comic Book #NN Locke & Key Variant for sale. It's in NM+(9.6) or better condition. This Comic has a Very Low Print Run and is extremely hard to find.

I'm asking 70.00 delivered within the US and Canada. Or $75.00 delivered anywhere else in the World.

IDW: 10 Year Anniversary Comic Book #NN Front

Variants001-2.jpg

IDW: 10 Year Anniversary Comic Book #NN Back

Variants001-1.jpg

One of these, that was graded CGC 9.8. Sold for $100.00 here on the boards a few days ago. There's only 1 currently listed on eBay for $89.99 + shipping and none have sold on eBay in the last month. So that tells you how hard this book is to find.

Thanks,

Wil & Dee

I have a few people asking me about this book. Here's a little more info on what it is.

It was only available inside the Retailer Incentive Slipcase Edition of the IDW: The First Decade Hard Cover Book.

Here's a picture of how the book came inside of the Retailer Incentive Slipcase Edition IDW: The First Decade Hard Cover Book.

3b37e03ae7a055464c033210_L.jpg

You can see that this comic isn't packed very well inside of the slipcase. Making them real hard to find in high grade.

This Variant is ONLY available in the Slipcase book. It doesn't come in the regular hard cover edition!!

Here's what the slipcase edition and the regular editions look like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IDW-First-Decade-Slipcase-Hardcover-Signed-Sealed-/110671391624?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&clk_rvr_id=232172465330&hash=item19c4876b88

It doesn't come in this book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IDW-2-Volume-Set-First-Decade-NEW-Ted-Adams-/160569760800?pt=US_Fiction_Books&clk_rvr_id=232169880165&hash=item2562b41c20

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks,

Wil & Dee