• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any interest in a SKETCH OPP from these guys?

I want a SKETCH OPP from  

111 members have voted

1. 1. I want a SKETCH OPP from

29 posts in this topic

Oh and could you please set up a signing/sketch opp with olivia

Sure. That's right after Matt Groening and H.R. Giger meh

I actually have a sketch from groening so those are not impossible.

Not impossible, but a hair easier than getting him to do 10 full sketches on comics I imagine.

My point remains the same. Olivia is out of the question unless my network of friends changes drastically. And so is Groening and Giger, no matter what the CGC Boards are telling you :baiting:

lol you mean you cant Giger? Sheesh what good are you!!

How about a SKETCH OPP from this artist? :cloud9: (No, this is not a joke :sumo: )

Her art will be up on my site soon :banana:

th_coverup.jpgth_puppylove.jpgth_welcometraveller.jpg

Is that gil elvgren's Daughter or Grand Daughter? I would absolutely love a sketch opp. It looks every bit as good as gil's work. I hope you are not joking.

How about a SKETCH OPP from this artist? :cloud9: (No, this is not a joke :sumo: )

Her art will be up on my site soon :banana:

th_coverup.jpgth_puppylove.jpgth_welcometraveller.jpg

Is that gil elvgren's Daughter or Grand Daughter? I would absolutely love a sketch opp. It looks every bit as good as gil's work. I hope you are not joking.

When it comes to art, I DON'T JOKE :gossip:

The artist, Fiona Stephenson, is not related to Elvgren (that I know of). But she is related to Dean Ormston by marriage.

will you be posting future updates or just start a new topic if something actually happens with any of these guys :popcorn:

I have spoken with each of the artists listed already(and a few others I haven't listed just yet) and they are all willing to do a SKETCH OPP. So, it's not a matter of "if" but "when"

My biggest hurdle now is getting all of the books/payments for the current SKETCH OPP I am doing before I can move on to the next. :baiting::baiting::baiting:

So one delay on one SKETCH OPP sets in motion a chain reaction delaying everything behind it. Participating in a SKETCH OPP, regardless of your involvement (set it up, purchase, create the art) is really an agreement with the other participants that you will do your part to move it along like a well oiled machine. (thumbs u