• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man Original Comic Strip

17 posts in this topic

Well it looks like an original strip based on the pasteup of Stan's name, the Ttitle name and the vertical copyright.

In the auction you were curious about what "issue" it is - I never heard of Fred Kida but looked him up on the net. the mid-late 70's seemed to be his time. And since the top left says Fri 11/25 - I would say it is form 1977 since November 25th fell on a Friday in 1977 and that is apparantly Kida primetime.

I have been trying to focus more on my Astrophotography but always seem to have ahard time finding "TIME" well I have decided to put more of my efforts into Astronomy(and more money) and a little less into Comics. I will always collect but I have cut back a bit. If you look at my Auction "BATMAN" Artwork I put a Lunar photo up(Without a doubt not the best image I have taken, I have much better) I am really starting to enjoy Astrophotography but it is very time consuming and can get a bit expensive. Thanks for the interest. thumbsup2.gif

Tomorrow I will tell all. I have to get up early for Surgery(not having surgery)I will also take a picture of my Meade 12" SCT LX200(REALLY NICE SCOPE) Until then goodnight.

OK, one more reply before bedtime:

It is a MEADE LX200 12"SCT, 416XTE CCD IMAGER w/201 XT Autoguider. I also use a Nikon EC5000 5.0-5.1 MEGAPIXEL COOLPIX. If there are any other photographers out there please chime in. smile.gif

OK, one more reply before bedtime:

It is a MEADE LX200 12"SCT, 416XTE CCD IMAGER w/201 XT Autoguider. I also use a Nikon EC5000 5.0-5.1 MEGAPIXEL COOLPIX. If there are any other photographers out there please chime in. smile.gif

OK - that is some serious equipment. What kind of skies you got? You have a pref for planetary or deep sky or ???

I enjoy planetary but deep sky is so much more fascinating. It is so cool when you look through the telescope at ORION and you see just black and white images, then you take your CCD CAMERA and take a picture and you see all the colors(AWESOME). I still have alot of learning when it comes to exposure time but it is worth it. I took a quick picture of Jupiter, I will see if I can upload it here,Also Saturn.

Can somebody see if they can post this picture for me, I have tried but it won't take. I know the pic is suppose to be of a certain size but I have never been able to post a picture. I can email it to you and then you can try to post it. It is a lunar picture. Thanks alot