• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last Halloween painting until June

69 posts in this topic

Yah i guess i should have added a blact cat in there. Somehow. Maybe. :)

I will do whatever i think would make a fun image, or a cover i like. I would only do any cover once, so i would take a few requests as commissions if there is a cover you really want.

Crime Suspense Stories #22

With the Veggie Man holding the Cat's head.

ec-comics.jpg

this would make a killer new set of trading cards but im guessin copyrights would kill it

Copyright would not be an issue for some, but it would REALLY limit the pool.

is it no issue cause you alter characters? even if its obvious what its based on? i know nothing about this obviously

this would make a killer new set of trading cards but im guessin copyrights would kill it

Copyright would not be an issue for some, but it would REALLY limit the pool.

is it no issue cause you alter characters? even if its obvious what its based on? i know nothing about this obviously

It would be no issue for comics that have fallen in public domain. I am sure I would get a cease & desist if say I tried to do ASM50, but gave him a pumpkinhead and tried to sell copies of it.