• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Namora #3 and Sub-Mariner #32

8 posts in this topic

Greetings to all! I'm going to try again a couple of really tough books that I listed last year, with what I hope will be more attractive prices. :takeit: claims the book, but I am very open to offers submitted via PM. Prices include first-class shipping with delivery confirmation. Paypal is fine, but I will gladly accept payment by money order or check.

Namora #3 (12/48), the final issue of this short-lived Timely series, with artwork by Bill Everett. I would grade this book VG-FN, with a small tear near the top corner of the cover and a vertical crease, about 5" long, and a couple more small ones near the edge of the cover. The book has remarkable color on the cover, very nice gloss, and beautiful off-white to white pages. The back cover looks even sharper than the front. Overstreet calls this issue scarce, and you certainly don't see it for sale very often. $995

namora3.jpg

namora3a.jpg

Sub-Mariner Comics #32, the last issue before the Atlas revival some five years later, the Canadian edition (#31) that features the same cover and contents as the American edition. I would call this a very nice FN copy, with light spine wear with tiny tears on the top and the bottom. Excellent color and silky gloss on the cover, and beautiful off-white pages with printing quality comparable to the American version. A very tough book to track down. $1295

sub32.jpg

sub32a.jpg

Thanks for looking. Hope someone can use these very neat golden-age books.

Sub-Mariner Comics #32, the last issue before the Atlas revival some five years later, the Canadian edition (#31) that features the same cover and contents as the American edition. I would call this a very nice FN copy, with light spine wear with tiny tears on the top and the bottom. Excellent color and silky gloss on the cover, and beautiful off-white pages with printing quality comparable to the American version. A very tough book to track down. $1295

sub32.jpg

sub32a.jpg

Thanks for looking. Hope someone can use these very neat golden-age books.

As per PM. :takeit: