• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Up tonight I would like to sell my last book since the world is ending next Saturday. Here we have MYSTIC COMICS No. 2.Book is nice except for it is barely attached to the cover ..Also the staple has pulled through the cover. Pages are nice about a tan to off-white. Also, there is a little bit of writing in the yellow on the front but has been erased. $450 shipped. Probably will end up on eBay if it doesn't sell here.

mystic0001.jpgmystic0002.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7175/mystic0002.jpg picture419n.jpg

picture418.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9877/picture417j.jpg

Up tonight I would like to sell my last book since the world is ending next Saturday. Here we have MYSTIC COMICS No. 2.Book is nice except for it is barely attached to the cover ..Also the staple has pulled through the cover. Pages are nice about a tan to off-white. Also, there is a little bit of writing in the yellow on the front but has been erased. $450 shipped. Probably will end up on eBay if it doesn't sell here.

Well, that's hardly fair. You'll get to enjoy the money from the buyer and they won't even get to hold the book since the world is ending before it'll even get to them. :P

IMO, you should give it away since you won't be needing the money for anything. :sumo:

Actually, I think its just Judgement Day next Saturday, according to some zealots. However, I think they mentioned all would be gone by Oct 21, so you still may have some time to have another sales thread in the near future.

I, on the other hand, have told my wife forget about an anniversary gift this year (our anniversary is on Sat.). I'm gonna be too busy watching the flaming balls from above take out San Jose {Go Wings}.

:

Well, that's hardly fair. You'll get to enjoy the money from the buyer and they won't even get to hold the book since the world is ending before it'll even get to them. :P

IMO, you should give it away since you won't be needing the money for anything. :sumo:

:roflmao: