• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4th Patrick Tuller sketch opportunity - FF, Avengers, Wolverine, X-Men, more

163 posts in this topic

This thread hasn't been updated for a while because I had to take a hiatus from art for most of 2013. For anyone who did not read my post about this in Comics General, my mom was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer last June and passed away in October.

After helping my daughter go through this, and struggling through the holidays, I had hoped to get things back on track with a sense of normalcy returning with the new year. Well, that plan went straight to hell right after Christmas.

My wife was on her way to work and some homicidal maniac passed her on an exit ramp, forcing her into some ice and a guard rail. She didn't sustain any life-threatening injuries, but four of her teeth were knocked out and the car was totaled. As I should come to expect by now, we are in yet another hellish nightmare caused by some deranged lunatic.

Barring any other unforeseen disasters, I am hoping to resume working on art sometime this month. To those of you who have been waiting on commissions from me, thanks for your patience as I have had to go through all these problems.

That is a great cover - as is all of your other work posted in this thread. :applause:

Sorry to hear about the problems you had last year - hopefully the rest of this one will be better.

I was just asking where the pupils were, I won't say anything about that jawline. you guys are too much.

Hey you post your "art" on a public forum, be prepared for people to talk about it.

I understand that feedback and criticism are part of the artistic process. The fact that you put art in quotation marks just shows how much of a troll you are.