• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RARE - All-Select #3 CGC 5.0 OW/WP's

21 posts in this topic

Ok I have been resisting the temptation to crack this book out of its slabb. Its very pretty and I can count on my hand how many times I've seen a copy publicly for sale in the last 5 years, very tough book to find. Bought this book from Mr. Gator himself. Looking for $2,100 shipped.

allselect3cgc5.jpg

Where's that guy who's always asking people if they have an All select 3? Time to step up to the plate.

No its not, he wants to paid guide. :screwy:

He wants to pay guide? Most want to pay under guide. What a WEIRDO! :screwy:

Where's that guy who's always asking people if they have an All select 3? Time to step up to the plate.

sign me up :headbang:

Wait by the phone and I'll call you. :baiting:

:banana: waiting

Wel,l I paid guide for my copy 10 years ago, but I got lucky- the guy needed money for another purchase.

Wel,l I paid guide for my copy 10 years ago, but I got lucky- the guy needed money for another purchase.

cool...I paid 2x for my former 4.5 copy 11 years ago and the dealer was not desperate for money :D

I'm prepared to sit on this, might actually crack it out tonight and keep it. hm Just had something hit my desk that might keep me from selling this so I'll shut down this thread later on this evening. :banana:
:whistle: MC 1 ;)

I'm prepared to sit on this, might actually crack it out tonight and keep it. hm Just had something hit my desk that might keep me from selling this so I'll shut down this

You never know. :wishluck: Seriously I may make a move on that Comiclink copy if the stars align properly in the next 7-10 days.

Ok I have been resisting the temptation to crack this book out of its slabb. Its very pretty and I can count on my hand how many times I've seen a copy publicly for sale in the last 5 years, very tough book to find. Bought this book from Mr. Gator himself. Looking for $2,100 shipped.

allselect3cgc5.jpg

:takeit: