• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longbox of comics for $60..shipping included...READ!

6 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I'm in the middle of a move, and I've decided to not take all my comics with me...so, I need to get rid of 5 longboxes worth of books. Its simple...$60 buys you a box (and assuming you are within the states)..Media Mail shipping is included.

Each box will hold 275-325 books, some bagged, some loose..most are store overstock from the late 80s to mid 90s, so assume 80% to be VF/NM or better. All companies are represented, but I will try to assemble the boxes per your reading/collecting desires..just PM me with company/title requests.

Sample titles include: Batman, Superman, FF, Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, Thor, Daredevil, Flash, Magnus Robot Fighter, Turok, Solar, etc. I'm going to try and withhold most of the real dog independents, but you might see a few.

To alleviate any concerns that you are about to purchase a box of quarter books, I will include with EVERY box 1 unread/warehouse copy each of Wolverine # 2 & 4 (1988)...a $32 value in the 2003 Overstreet alone. And expect other goodies thrown in..I want to make sure everyone is pleased with their purchase.

Help me get this stuff out of my house....PM if you are interested. Thanks!

Looks like I'm all sold out...thanks to everyone who bought. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Now, packing them all and lugging them to the PO should deter me from buying in bulk again. Yeah, right... 27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif

Yeah but....I wanted....no wait....

....never mind..... sorry.gif