• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is DC pulling a MARVEL comics on us? EVERY title goes back to #1

37 posts in this topic

I hate it whenever MARVEL does this practicly every month, but now DC is doing this. doh!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/05/17/dc-looking-to-relaunch-everything-in-september/

DC Looking To Relaunch Everything In September DC recently stated that Flashpoint #5 would be the only comic they would be shipping on August 31st from the entire company. So what’s to follow it on September the 6th?

Ten years after the world changed, looks like the DC world will be changing too. Bleeding Cool has already talked about a major renumbering of DC’s books post-Flashpoint. And it looks like that will occur the first week of September, across the DCU board, with everything going back to #1.

And the DC solicitations for August do seem to back that up. There’s a lot of finality going around…

I bet these new number ones will be absolutely worthless a year from now, and I bet they go back to the original Action Comics and Detective Comics renumbering within a year. This will just be a blip. I mean c`mon there is no way DC would not publish issue 1000 of Detective Comics or Action Comics? :sick:

I remember when Crisis on Infinite Earths was supposed to make everything harmonious and easily understood.

yeah didn`t Flash and Supergirl die in that? hm

They pulled a Jesus on us. :roflmao:

Bahahaha

My cousin has been collecting Detective and Batman for over 20 years. Can't wait to tell him.

Oh well....was going to drop my Superman & Wonder Woman pulls anyway when their current storylines ended. So now it's back to the back issue bins if I desire to read DCs from now on....

Will miss that Power Girl title, though..... :(

Bleck... I'm sick of this #1 ... #600 ... #1 ... # 800

I am as well, and let me guess there will be a variant cover for each and everyone of these groundbreaking reboots.

:gossip: They tell us we gotta get them all, see they are number ones so they are collector items. lol