• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!!!!!! Green Lantern 85 CGC 9.4 SOLD!!!!!!!!

19 posts in this topic

Spending money like a drunken sailer...must replenish Paypal account!!! Just a one book thread, but Norrisfest will probably be showing the business end of a roundhouse kick in a couple of weeks (what can I say, I hate taking pics and uploading :doh: ) Anyway, one book for sale that was in a previous thread.

Green Lantern 85

CGC 9.4 OWW pages

Drugs, Drugs they're bad for the heart

I told Speedy to never start

But, alas, he went to get high

He looks so happy, maybe I should try hm

Asking $250 (10% below the GPA 12 month average :whee: )

gl85.jpg

Public :takeit: rules the roost. Domestic shipping included :)

International buyers are welcome and shipping will be at cost with mandatory insurance.

:gossip: Feel free to make interesting trade/cash offers as well...if you can't tell by the deleted thread I have been stalking, I am a little bored :zzz:

:hi: Mike! How have you been my friend? I hope you are in a dry area of Illinois and the most recent governor of my home state is staying on the right side of the law :wishluck: (gotta love Illinois politics lol ) Still remember handing Big Jim Thompson a 7-Up and shaking his hand when I was a kid at the State Fair in Springfield. :ohnoez:

Thanks Mike :) Too lazy to do a proper sales thread. However, I suspect I am going to owe Brian (Foolkiller) a bundle, so figured it was worth the proverbial shot in the dark (of course only if it is a shot of heroin! :insane: )

hm Lots of Mikes in this thread :juggle:

Thanks Mike :) Too lazy to do a proper sales thread. However, I suspect I am going to owe Brian (Foolkiller) a bundle, so figured it was worth the proverbial shot in the dark (of course only if it is a shot of heroin! :insane: )

You're right Heath...there are a lot of Mikes here :o

(I think it's a conspiracy :whatev:)

I KNOW it is a C-O-N-spiracy :eek:

Nice book bro!! :) (Not Mike)

Woo Hoo Not Mike!!! The circle is complete :) Sunrise, Sunset...cats and dogs living together...pirates and ninjas fighting together...all is again right with the CGC Boards :sumo:

No conspiracy, just uncreative parents. :sorry:

:takeit:

And a Mike is a ^^

PM incoming :)

More funds to feed the dangerous addiction I have developed here

( :gossip: a deep-seated addiction to truffle and peanut butter sandwiches hot off of a comic press mmm )