• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return to Barrow

13 posts in this topic

heh heh, I did that with 30 days, so when dark days hit, I waited till it was all there, in one small pile and it blew me away!!!

Templesmith's art is great, Niles is on the ball, what a great book, beats the hell out of some of the junk thats being pumped out by the big two

And they are both cool guys too, I chat regularly with them online and they are very down to earth..

Did anyone read the annual?

I read the annual too. Liked the first story the best (won't spoil it for anyone though).

I would suggest getting this one quickly. the 2 LCS that i frequent we all sold out except for 2 copies at each, which I now own. thinking sending 3 out to cgc this week and having 1 reader. I started flicking through it and it looks really good.

Not to worry. My shop knows to put aside any "30 Days" related books for me. I picked up my copies of issue #1 last week. Gotta agree. Good as ever!

I'm w/ you Comic-girl......can't wait to see the "new" Stella!