• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subby #1 CGC 9.8

18 posts in this topic

SS, Keep saving for that TOS 39 I'm gonna sell ya! Oh, by the way, I've had an offer of £2,000 for it, anyone care to up it???

TGC, yup, the great crash 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif JC should love this one sumo.gif

PN A LIGHTER NOTE - I was contacted by the buyer of the 9.8 on Heritage, he says he also bought the 9.8 #2 and has a 9.8 run of 1-10! Damn, if it wasnt TGC I'd have to make him an offer grin.gif

I was reluctant to put the 4% fee on, but then I actually read paypals fees 893whatthe.gif Check this:

2.9% + 30p + paypal uses it's OWN currency exchange rate and takes 2.5% off that!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif OMG, I wish I had read that a couple of years ago!!

I'll probably leave it on the low ticket items, but this high, I don't want to lose that much!!!!! (but then again, I suppose its swings and roundabouts, if you don't get hit by the fee, then your likely to bid more, right?)

I was thinking that looks a bit dogy. I then looked at the people he has bought from in the past, and I know a few of them. But then again, he hasnt bought anything since November 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif