• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Mixed Basket of Books. (CGC ASM122/300; Ghost Rider-1; FF-112 & Iron Fist-14).

19 posts in this topic

Hello Gang... :hi:

I am going to list a few books this time around and will start with some CGC stuff and work my way around to some SA/BA stuff. Here's the usual:

Shipping will occur within (1)-week at the latest but I'll try to ship a couple times per week, if necessary... and payment accepted is PayPal, M.O.'s and Personal Checks (must clear prior to shipping).

Satisfaction guaranteed :sumo: ! Let me know if you are NOT satisfied with your purchase as I'll do whatever it takes to reverse that... (thumbs u

Please no one on the probation list and first :takeit: wins and 'post replies' beat PM's. I'll charge the exact shipping for however many books you win. (thumbs u

So, without further ado...

Quick Summary of What's Left:

Page 1: Iron Fist #14 (8.5 OW/W) - $120 [90-day GPA average: $141].;

Page 1: Ghost Rider #1 (9.2 WP) - $350 [90-day GPA average: $362].;

Page 1: Amazing Spider-man #300 (9.4 WP) - $125 [90-day GPA average: $145].; and

Page 1: Fantastic Four #112 (9.0 OW/W) - $225 [90-day GPA average: $250].