• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

According to eBay, Marvel Comics are HOT!!!

20 posts in this topic

JANUARY 2004 COMICS, GRAPHIC NOVEL, & MAGAZINE PUBLISHER ACTUAL DOLLAR MARKET SHARE

PUBLISHER MARKET SHARE

MARVEL COMICS 38.36%

DC COMICS 28.36%

DARK HORSE COMICS 7.04%

IMAGE COMICS 4.20%

gossip.gif

JANUARY 2004 COMICS, GRAPHIC NOVEL, & MAGAZINE PUBLISHER ACTUAL DOLLAR MARKET SHARE

PUBLISHER MARKET SHARE

MARVEL COMICS 38.36%

DC COMICS 28.36%

DARK HORSE COMICS 7.04%

IMAGE COMICS 4.20%

gossip.gif

Like i said, Marvels make excellent birdcage paper.......so that would account for about 37% of their sales. cool.gif

got my eBay powerseller report today and it states Marvel comics are hot, particulary X-Men, FF, Spider-Man, and Wolverine, dominate as does DC's Batman. I'll wait until they state they're SUPAhot! thumbsup2.gif

450810-eba.jpg

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif .....Alright!!!! ....X-men, FF and spidey are WAY up there with cuckoo clocks and thimbles........ 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif .....Alright!!!! ....X-men, FF and spidey are WAY up there with cuckoo clocks and thimbles........ 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I was over on the EBay Collectible Forum, and the hardcore cuckoo clock and thimble collectors were laughing about "all those stupid geeks buying funny books". 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Easy now. Just a friendly jab, sticking up for my Marvel's.

"what I collect is cool, what you collect is stupid" is a common enough attitude around here so whenever I see it I like to point it out. It was becoming the general theme of the thread; yours was just the post I chose to reply from. I wasn't singling you out.

I was over on the EBay Collectible Forum, and the hardcore cuckoo clock and thimble collectors were laughing about "all those stupid geeks buying funny books". 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Do Thimble Collectors have sore thumbs? 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

Do Thimble Collectors have sore thumbs? 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No problem, I think this thread is gettign pretty funny. I want to take a few more jabs at DC comics but I'll save it for another day. stooges.gif

Jab away, Marvel is Best! Dc is not bad Saga of Swamp Thing Alan Moore I probably liked this best for reading, although I loved the covers.#34 my favorite!

Davidking623