• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con

166 posts in this topic

I'll try to stop by, it would be a pleasure to meet you.

You better :baiting:lol

What does one have to do in advance to get Stan's autograph, or can we just get in line ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I heard you can wait in line or buy a VIP pass and skip the line (thumbs u

I am going to wait in line to meet "the man" :cloud9:

What does one have to do in advance to get Stan's autograph, or can we just get in line ?

At this time the only way to guarantee to get an autograph is to purchase an advance signing ticket. We have not been told if onsite tickets will even be sold. You can purchase a ticket by going to the con website amd clicking on the link to the ticket sales link.

lol um it was announced awhile ago in the sig room they would be going

called yesterday, no on site & they ofcourse would do their best reguarding SS stuff (like always)

i kinda got the feeling it would be a normal setup minus all the behind the secens stuff/people....so odds are no graders will be there

lol um it was announced awhile ago in the sig room they would be going

called yesterday, no on site & they ofcourse would do their best reguarding SS stuff (like always)

i kinda got the feeling it would be a normal setup minus all the behind the secens stuff/people....so odds are no graders will be there

Thanks! not sure how i missed that!

Scared me for a second there.

The track goes around the convention center but the race is two weeks after.

Still, this is going to make traffic worse.

Thanks for the heads up!

Stan Lee ticket sales ends Wednesday, August 17th at 11:59 pm PST.
Let me guess. You get a better % for tickets sold in advance vs. the day of? Why else for the countless reminders about advance tickets?

Eh, I drove through downtown the other day. The construction doesn't impact traffic that much.
This is true, it was actually worse a few weeks ago. It is better now.

So, anyone making plans for a dinner Saturday night? My Friday is shot, due to out of town business meeting, but Jackie and I would love to join a group for dinner.