• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con

166 posts in this topic

Excited for Stan to be signing -- always great!

I'm just excited he's goingt to be there. I opted for a photo instead of a sig. I would love to have him autograph something personally but I already have an FF 74 signed by him I got from the Hero Intiative. My budget is pretty low for the show so I had to choose and I'm happy with my choice :grin:.

Besides Stan, who is everybody looking forward to seeing? I'm interested in meeting and getting sketches from Charlie Adlard and Jeff Smith first and foremost. Not sure how much those are going to run me but after that maybe Tony Harris or Ron Frenz.

And of course some boardies! I had a great time two years ago and can barely wait the three weeks between now and then!

Can not wait for this con!! :whee:

That is why I have to sell some stuff ( over in the modern section :gossip: )

My list of stuff for this con keeps getting bigger and more expensive by the day :P

I'm going to be in Maryland that weekend and I'm seriously thinking of going to the show on Saturday.

The doors open at 10. What time do you guys recommend getting there (to avoid long lines, etc.)?

I'm going to be in Maryland that weekend and I'm seriously thinking of going to the show on Saturday.

The doors open at 10. What time do you guys recommend getting there (to avoid long lines, etc.)?

If you get there around 12pm you should be able to walk right in (especially if you've bought your tix in advance).

Ok, so i'm completely new to the whole going to comic cons and the like...however due to recent (for lack of a better term) miracles i find myself highly compelled and drawn to baltimore. i was more curious than anything as to what a signature series grading was going to cost me.

brief back story, on the 4th of july this year at a po-dunk flea market in northern michigan i found myself holding a copy of X-Men #1....for the wallet breaking price of $3.00 ("because that's an old one") it's in "decent" shape for all intents and purposes, not perfect mind you, but still pretty damn good. so when i saw that stan "the man" himself was signing i had to jump on it. any ideas as to what this is gonna run me?

yep 3 whole dollars, dropped another 15 on 6 other comics that i picked out. i took everything super hero related, passed up on the disney and archie (i looked for number 1's though)

Tales to Astonish #50 (Giant man and wasp vs the human top)

Superman #181 ( the future superman of 2965)

Action Comics #223 (the FIRST superman of krypton)

The Flash #140 (first appearance of Heat Wave)

Superman Classic #161(death of the kents)

Batman #176 (80 pg. giant)

all in all i'd say i spent 18.00 pretty well

Ok, so i'm completely new to the whole going to comic cons and the like...however due to recent (for lack of a better term) miracles i find myself highly compelled and drawn to baltimore. i was more curious than anything as to what a signature series grading was going to cost me.

brief back story, on the 4th of july this year at a po-dunk flea market in northern michigan i found myself holding a copy of X-Men #1....for the wallet breaking price of $3.00 ("because that's an old one") it's in "decent" shape for all intents and purposes, not perfect mind you, but still pretty damn good. so when i saw that stan "the man" himself was signing i had to jump on it. any ideas as to what this is gonna run me?

Stan Lee Signatures can run from $55.00 for a convention signing to $110.00 for a private signing. If there is still room you can try DWC's Baltimore for $55.00. + CGC casing costs.

I will be helping out at table A100 stop by and check out Tommy Zombie created by a couple boardies (FFcomics , gravelbucket, Lebowski) also come by and introduce your self (thumbs u