• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con

166 posts in this topic

I just got the Hilton Baltimore across from the con centre on Hotwire for $112 a nite.

Good enough for me.

:banana:

:headbang:

I got the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor At Camden Yards for $65 a night on Priceline name your price! :whee:

Dude! Get the crabcake eggs benedict for breakfast. Its unreal.

I'll do it!

Were they everything i remembered and more? No vaca time for the girlfriend is really start to whiz me off. I shoulda been there.

I just got the Hilton Baltimore across from the con centre on Hotwire for $112 a nite.

Good enough for me.

:banana:

:headbang:

I got the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor At Camden Yards for $65 a night on Priceline name your price! :whee:

Dude! Get the crabcake eggs benedict for breakfast. Its unreal.

I'll do it!

Were they everything i remembered and more? No vaca time for the girlfriend is really start to whiz me off. I shoulda been there.

Leave her azz at home. :sumo:

Next year, If I go again and you are also there, let me know. I make the best Crab Cakes in the Universe and I'll bring you a few. My brother in law catches crabs for a living and they don't get any fresher. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u