• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams Art Stolen

14 posts in this topic

He's location was quite weird to me at the con. Overall, the hotel imo is not a good place for it. Too hot, and not enough room. Just seemed weird to me to see Adams in the corner on the 1st floor. Lot of foot track going through, which was probably what happened.

The show was run very poorly. Getting in on Saturday was a complete mess. They kept shifting the lines around outside. They had Adams Cheung, Ross, Horn, Suydam and Ottley on the first floor with all the screaming little girls who came to see Malfoy. You could not move on the first level, the artist where almost completely shut off from everyone. On Sunday they moved all but Adams up stairs with the rest of the artist and the vendors.

Let's not get into the smell and heat, which I know has been mentioned in other boardies posts already.

Yup. The smell, heat and over crowded nature of this event is the reason why I haven't gone in a few years. Its an easy PATH train ride from my house but I end up annoyed and aggravated. So to me, its better to save up my cash for the next CON. Probably Philly. hm

The show was run very poorly. Getting in on Saturday was a complete mess. They kept shifting the lines around outside. They had Adams Cheung, Ross, Horn, Suydam and Ottley on the first floor with all the screaming little girls who came to see Malfoy. You could not move on the first level, the artist where almost completely shut off from everyone. On Sunday they moved all but Adams up stairs with the rest of the artist and the vendors.

Let's not get into the smell and heat, which I know has been mentioned in other boardies posts already.

Ah. They must have been behind the escalator. I was wondering where they were.