• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery 124 CGC 9.4 For sale?

3 posts in this topic

I just got the grade back on this one. I have been running a lot of ASM auctions and may auction this. However I am no JIM expert. The last three sales, according to GPA have been between $230 and $345,. If anybody is interested in making a serious offer, PM me and we can talk. Otherwise you'll probably see it on eBay soon. Thanks

I just got the grade back on this one. I have been running a lot of ASM auctions and may auction this. However I am no JIM expert. The last three sales, according to GPA have been between $230 and $345,. If anybody is interested in making a serious offer, PM me and we can talk. Otherwise you'll probably see it on eBay soon. Thanks

I have a pending deal on this issue at this oint. If you want to make a back up offer in the event this falls through that is fine, but barring a problem it is a done deal. Thanks for the interest to all that looked.