• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick Fury run, Avengers 93 CGC 9.2 & others - Prices REDUCED!

65 posts in this topic

I haven't sold on the boards in awhile, but hopefully the old-timers will vouch for me. (:

Same basic rules as anyone else. If you're on the spoon-list, please just don't bother to bid. This is supposed to be fun.

The :takeit: rules, along with the time-stamp, but feel free to PM an offer.

If you feel my prices are nutz, PM me, please don't slam me here...

Shipping

I'll ship anywhere, no problem.

US

Raw Books: $5, unless otherwise noted

CGC Slabs: $10 (up to 3 in a box... more than 3, I'll get an exact cost)

Canada & outside the US

We’ll work out exact shipping. I'll go as cheap as I can, but I like to box up books that I send outside the US. If you want a padded envelope for raw books, let me know.

Apologies in advance, but I’m done with trying to ship via media mail. It’s just not worth the hassle with my local P.O.’s. I will ship first class or priority mail and I’ll eat the difference if needed.

I’ll ship out books on the Friday or Saturday closest to payment being received.

Any CGC’d books will be boxed.

Payment terms

I would prefer PayPal this go-around, but money orders & checks are fine. If we haven’t done business before & you send a check, I will hold the books until it clears. Please be courteous in regards to paying within a reasonable time.

(Note: No books have been pressed, to my knowledge.)

Have you ever said to yourself, "Man my sales thread sucked!" Or... "Man that guy's sales thread sucked!" Well this thread needed a kick in the pants at the very least from an organization standpoint. Now with clickable-link scans and different items in different posts.

Items will be added later and the Avengers will be listed separately, per your requests.

(previously sold in the thread so far: Captain America #117 VF/NM, Iron Man #128 VF+/NM- and Sgt. Fury #6 CGC 8.5)

Let's see what we've got left:

Nick Fury (1968) set of 9 issues (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 15)

$175 $150 $135 and $10 for shipping

Double Price Cut! (about $15/issue)

th_NFury1F-1.jpgth_NFury2F-1.jpgth_NFury3F-1.jpgth_NFury4F-1.jpgth_NFury6F-1.jpg

Nick Fury #1 (VF-)

Looks gorgeous, but has a tiny, tiny production chip on the back cover, open spine edge.

Also a couple of small moisture marks/drops on the cover under the 'S' in 'SHIELD' and in

the upper corner 'logo' area. You have to angle the book to see them. This books presents

nice, but CGC would kill the grade for these marks.

Nick Fury #2 (VF+)

Nick Fury #3 (VF/NM)

Nick Fury #4 (VF+)

Nick Fury #6 (VF/NM)

th_NFury7F-1.jpgth_NFury8F-1.jpgth_NFury12F-1.jpgth_NFury15F-1.jpg

Nick Fury #7 (VF+)

Nick Fury #8 (VF-)

Nick Fury #12 (F+)

Nick Fury #15 (VG+)

More items to follow...

th_ASM149F.jpgth_ASM149X.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #149 (VF) $17

This copy had to be near the top or bottom of a bailed stack, as it mostly suffers non color-breaking bending along the top & bottom edge and a bit along the spine. I'm sure it would greatly appreciate a press.

th_MarvelPremiere29F.jpgth_MarvelPremiere29X.jpg

Marvel Premiere #29 30-cent Price Variant! (VF++)

$50

Gorgeous copy of a tough price variant! Suffers from a non color-breaking bend on the back cover, outer edge that goes into the pages of the book. A tiny bit of spine wear. Easily pressable.

th_HOM180F.jpg

House of Mystery #180 (CGC 8.5, C to OW Pages)

$50

Small impact ding, upper left corner - possibly pressable)

th_HOM181F.jpg

House of Mystery #181 (CGC 9.0, OW Pages)

$80

Outstanding 9.0. I have a 9.4 of this book also, and this 9.0 copy compares very favorably.