• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM T.O.S #79 (1st Cosmic Cube)

8 posts in this topic

Tell us why you think it does. :)

It doesn't quite line up evenly on the scanner. Even the scan looks a bit off. If it's trimmed, it was done many moons ago because the edges still look somewhat worn. Is it possible to "come off the presses" like this? :wishluck:

It doesn't look trimmed, but it does look toasted :thumbsup:

If you refer to the tanning, I know. But it's the 1st Cosmic Cube and the 1st (modern) Red Skull. Speculators beware ;)

Are you sure about this?

I thought the first Cosmic Cube was TOS 80, and I know the Red Skull appeared earlier in the run, in the 60s...62 or 63 was the first SA appearance I think...

If you refer to the tanning, I know. But it's the 1st Cosmic Cube and the 1st (modern) Red Skull. Speculators beware ;)

Are you sure about this?

I thought the first Cosmic Cube was TOS 80, and I know the Red Skull appeared earlier in the run, in the 60s...62 or 63 was the first SA appearance I think...

The 1st SA Red Skull was TOS #65, but the 1st MODERN is TOS #79 (for what that's worth). But for the Cosmic Cube, absolutely TOS #79 Page 8 (of Caps story), last panel (thumbs u