• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressman X-Men #307

3 posts in this topic

I thought this book was a 9.8, but after scanning it, I noticed what looks like a printer crinkle along the top edge. It's almost imperceptible in hand; almost like it was there prior to printing; it feels flattened like it's been through a roller or something...

I'm mostly curious how much CGC will ding for that, etc... It's otherwise an almost flawless book; perfect wrap, etc., light rub on lower staple front (it's been floating around in the game box for 20 years. :o )

The pics are hotlinks to bigger scans if you're curious.

press_f_307s.jpgpress_b_307s.jpg

If it is a true printer's crease, they won't deduct for it. The rub mark on the FC near the bottom staple will get their attention, though.

Nice book - i'm going to wager 9.6 based on the crinkle and the bottom right corner doesn't seem as sharp as it should be .... never-the-less, nice book. Again.

:grin:

Matt