• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 181

8 posts in this topic

I found this comic hiding in a comic shop for $13 so decided to just pick it up even though it was beat up pretty bad.

On the BATMAN logo there was white out! ( which I've managed to scrape some off) Between Poison Ivy's legs I actually managed to get caught with the piece of tape that was on the bag. (Fml :pullhair:)

There is also a tear on the bottom of the comic that goes from the 1st page right to the last page. So what possible grade would this get? (my guess would be a .5) Thanks everyone!! (thumbs u

Batman181Cover.jpg

Batman181Back.jpg

Batman181InsideCover.jpg

Batman181Pages.jpg

1.0-1.5

I'm afraid I'd have to agree. Certainly no higher than 2.0 with the tears, huge chunk missing and the dreaded tape defect :cry:

I stopped using tape (I know you didn't put it there (thumbs u ) when I snagged a SA Spidey. I had to stop what I was doing and count to 10...

A MILLION TIMES!!

Yeah I wasn't the one who put the tape I was just trying to take it out to switch the bag and board while in a car. (Yeah I couldn't wait till I got home, don't judge me. lol) I won't lie though I do use tape on the newer stuff. (maybe I should start learning the :rulez: )