• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blankety Blank Sale

7 posts in this topic

I've got way more blank sketch covers than I could ever use myself, so I'm offering some of my extras for sale.

Copies that are listed in NM+ or better condition are ungraded copies that I would use myself for sketches that I planned to get graded and would want no less than 9.8. The only reason I say NM+ or better is to give myself a little bit of wiggle room, and not because I really think some of the copies are NM+ (9.6).

If you're not so concerned about condition and all you care about is to have a blank to get a sketch on, I also have some ungraded blanks that are probably less than 9.8 for sale at less than cover price. These are still nice unread and unshelved copies, just not ones that I would want to get graded if 9.8 is the goal.

All copies will come individually bagged and boarded. Minimum purchase is any combination of five copies.

Shipping in a priority mail flat rate box is $11.50 anywhere in the United States (depending on how close you live to Dallas, it might be less if the metered postage is cheaper than a flat rate box). International shipping rates are available upon request.

Payment is via PayPal only.

Note that while I have done my best to prescreen for NM+ copies, I cannot guarantee any particular grade by CGC, especially after a book has been handled and sketched upon. That being said, I want you to be happy with your purchase, and if you are not satisfied with the copies you receive, you may return them for a refund, exclusive of shipping.

If you want any copies, post :takeit:, which book(s) you want and the quantity.

Avengers #1 blank (raw, no grade assigned): 3 Available $3 each (note that these are great if you want to get your sketch colored)

New Avengers #1 blank (raw, no grade assigned): 9 Available $2 each (note that these are great if you want to get your sketch colored)

Wolverine #1 blank (NM+ or better): 25 Available $6 each

Wolverine #1 blank (raw, no grade assigned): 9 Available $3 each

X-Men #1 blank (NM+ or better): 25 17 Available $6 each (note that these are great if you want to get your sketch colored)

X-Men #1 blank (raw, no grade assigned): 25 18 Available $3 each (note that these are great if you want to get your sketch colored)

I also have some Amazing Spider-Man #648 blanks for sale. These copies have not been pre-screened for any particular grade, but they are unread and unshelved.

Same terms apply.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 blank (raw, no grade assigned): 35 27 Available $3.99 each (cover price)

I also have some Amazing Spider-Man #648 blanks for sale. These copies have not been pre-screened for any particular grade, but they are unread and unshelved.

Same terms apply.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 blank (raw, no grade assigned): 35 Available $3.99 each (cover price)

:takeit: +8 please