• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

House Of Mystery 225 9.4

House Of Mystery 227 9.4

House Of Mystery 229 9.4

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Super DC Giant 20 9.2

893whatthe.gif

Man, if you bid on these greggy i don't have much chance. frown.gif

All you need to be concerned about is the chance to punish bid him. Make him pay dearly so sterling makes more money. thumbsup2.gif

And don't forget Joanna too thumbsup2.gif Once I get all the prices figured up I'll post up my proposal on that thread as well. Consider this a CGC forum benefit auction.

House Of Mystery 225 9.4

House Of Mystery 227 9.4

House Of Mystery 229 9.4

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Super DC Giant 20 9.2

893whatthe.gif

Man, if you bid on these greggy i don't have much chance. frown.gif

All you need to be concerned about is the chance to punish bid him. Make him pay dearly so sterling makes more money. thumbsup2.gif

And don't forget Joanna too thumbsup2.gif Once I get all the prices figured up I'll post up my proposal on that thread as well. Consider this a CGC forum benefit auction.

sumo.gifsumo.gif Do it with your crappy Marvels! sumo.gifsumo.gif

After looking at this thread since it started i have really enjoyed all of the covers and DC talk, so i have decided to defect to DC from Marvel and will now be part of the horror group that i love so much.

cloud9.gif

crappy Marvels? confused-smiley-013.gif What's this I feel in my back? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Can't complain too much, Marvellites have paid my bills thumbsup2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

After looking at this thread since it started i have really enjoyed all of the covers and DC talk, so i have decided to defect to DC from Marvel and will now be part of the horror group that i love so much.

cloud9.gif

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Welcome! We love it all, Charlton, DC, Marvel, whatever....although there is an overwhelming census that DC rocked the roost during bronze for horror (and most other ages, IMHO).

cloud9.gif

Welcome! We love it all, Charlton, DC, Marvel, whatever....although there is an overwhelming census that DC rocked the roost during bronze for horror (and most other ages, IMHO).

They did rule in the bronze age no question.

They aren't as expensive as Marvel.

Much better covers.

Much harder to find for the thrill of the hunt.

Defecting was a no brainer

cloud9.gif

Much better covers.

893censored-thumb.gif

..and don't forget those absolutely fabulous DC 100 pager issues--if you want a challenge, go after them. Make sure you PM icefires to let him know too thumbsup2.gif

Already after them after that sweet one from greggy cloud9.gif

cloud9.gif

Much better covers.

893censored-thumb.gif

Competiton to much for ya greggy?

insane.gif

..and don't forget those absolutely fabulous DC 100 pager issues--if you want a challenge, go after them. Make sure you PM icefires to let him know too thumbsup2.gif

Which one 'ya get?

Which one 'ya get?

I got his Unexpected 157, now a 9.4 has popped up and greggy is after it 893frustrated.gif

Which one 'ya get?

I got his Unexpected 157, now a 9.4 has popped up and greggy is after it 893frustrated.gif

Thrill bid only. Already have a 9.4. Plus, the seller's reserve seems to be high. Really want his other books though. confused-smiley-013.gif

Which one 'ya get?

Thrill bid only. Already have a 9.4. Plus, the seller's reserve seems to be high. Really want his other books though. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah that is a pretty sweet HOM 204.

OT a bit but connected to horror comics.

Do any of you know who this weweir person is?

He is bidding on alot of the horror books and was also bidding against me at greggy's auctions.

He a board member?

OT a bit but connected to horror comics.

Do any of you know who this weweir person is?

He is bidding on alot of the horror books and was also bidding against me at greggy's auctions.

He a board member?

confused-smiley-013.gif