• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

I believe you missed my point here.

I miss everything....all goes over my head...did I tell you I ride the short yellow bus? Just a little stress getting my auctions together foreheadslap.gif

But in any event, value is in the eye of the beyonder... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I miss everything....all goes over my head...did I tell you I ride the short yellow bus? Just a little stress getting my auctions together foreheadslap.gif

But in any event, value is in the eye of the beyonder... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What!!!!!!

They are going for auction? confused.gif893frustrated.gif

What!!!!!!

I love it when a plan comes together! flowerred.gif

What!!!!!!

Man, with the books from Bob, sterling's and greggy's auctions WTF am i gonna do??? 893frustrated.gif

What!!!!!!

Man, with the books from Bob, sterling's and greggy's auctions WTF am i gonna do??? 893frustrated.gif

Sell everything else! devil.gif

Hmmm....my auctions won't be up for another 2 weeks AT LEAST. The big sucking sound you hear is my time being wisked away organizing this selling fiasco. You got your books back from bronzebruce yet greggy?

Now, now--we don't want to start a catastrophic crash with that many books on the market at once now, huh?

I know the book he wants, i stole from under his nose devil.gif

If it does come back a 9.4 it will never be seen on the market again Sinister

You got your books back from bronzebruce yet greggy?

Nope...I probably won't run any auctions until the first week of July to raise $$ for SD! insane.gif

Now, now--we don't want to start a catastrophic crash with that many books on the market at once now, huh?

I got screwed, as I know I asked for the scans before you! 893censored-thumb.gif

I got screwed, as I know I asked for the scans before you! 893censored-thumb.gif

acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

You have all just witnessed the day greggy actually had a book he really wanted stolen from under his nose

Joint top census would do me fine with this fairly rare book

acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

You have all just witnessed the day greggy actually had a book he really wanted stolen from under his nose

Don't worry, I'll get a 9.6 eventually so tongue.gif

acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

Don't worry, I'll get a 9.6 eventually so tongue.gif

23_28_120.gif

(greggy hi.gif)

Nope...I probably won't run any auctions until the first week of July to raise $$ for SD! insane.gif

You gonna do a report like that sweet one before?

Huh? You actually paid attention last year? Sure...but I'm sure that I'll have better books to show this year! stooges.gif

Huh? You actually paid attention last year? Sure...but I'm sure that I'll have better books to show this year! stooges.gif

I re-read it yesterday, got it in my favourite threads.

You might have better books to show us, but will you sell another top census book?

You might have better books to show us, but will you sell another top census book?

I've sold many top census books....but nothing really good since that WWBN 1! frown.gif

I've sold many top census books....but nothing really good since that WWBN 1! frown.gif

$1700 for a WWBN is crazy, i wonder what they got for it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

$1700 for a WWBN is crazy, i wonder what they got for it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Who cares. I paid $20 for it raw. BTW...why do you have a year old thread as a favourite? confused-smiley-013.gif