• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,924 posts in this topic

Nice books rahigh!

The yellow hair on that girl against that purple/pink background has always made issue 201 one of my fav covers! thumbsup2.gif

Not only that, but her hair doesn't cast a shadow. Hmm...is she perhaps the monster?

Just looking back over this thread and wondering... with all of the great books that have been listed, what is your favorite bronze horror cover??? There are so many to choose from. How about HOM 174 or 190, 195 or 205, 208, 213, 217 or 236? And what about HOS? Maybe # 88, 92 or 103? How about Witching Hour 1 or 10 or 33? Even Phantom Stranger 10 or 18 or 26? SOHH #5, the great Wrightson Jack 'o Lantern cover? Or Unexpected, or Dark Manson or.....I could go on and on. But is there just ONE that sticks out above the rest for you? What is it and why?

Just looking back over this thread and wondering... with all of the great books that have been listed, what is your favorite bronze horror cover??? There are so many to choose from. How about HOM 174 or 190, 195 or 205, 208, 213, 217 or 236? And what about HOS? Maybe # 88, 92 or 103? How about Witching Hour 1 or 10 or 33? Even Phantom Stranger 10 or 18 or 26? SOHH #5, the great Wrightson Jack 'o Lantern cover? Or Unexpected, or Dark Manson or.....I could go on and on. But is there just ONE that sticks out above the rest for you? What is it and why?

Aww man, thats a toughie!

I don't often take my books out as much to view some of these great covers and tend to forget some of these beauties. That is why this thread is one of THE best in this forum, not only do I get to see my faves, but also ones I never noticed before. HOS 93, 97, 100, 103, 105. Love WH 4, 5 & 13! The cover of Forbidden Tales Of DM # 7. As you said, it is hard to choose from so many!

news.gif

Auction Update

Front and back CGC scans, with 85% of original size, with compression, front and back = 220MB. 893whatthe.gif

I'll be uploading the front covers (~100MB) and supplying the back covers on the more expensive books, and set up my e-mail for auto-responding to back cover scan requests. I'll be spending the rest of the week doing the auction html thing with Turbo Lister foreheadslap.gif

Happy Birthday Sterling! At least in my time zone....

Jim

Happy Birthday in my time zone hi.gif

insane.gif

Go to bed....and in the morning you can also say Happy Birthday..... smirk.gif

Jim

confused.gif It's his birthday now. It's past his birthday in your time zone! sign-rantpost.gif

Jim

insane.gif

Jim

confused.gif It's his birthday now. It's past his birthday in your time zone! sign-rantpost.gif

sumo.gif The Forum calender says Sterling's birthday is 23 Jun dammit!

Jim

Jim

insane.gif

Jim

sumo.gif The Forum calender says Sterling's birthday is 23 Jun dammit!

Jim

Damn Eastern time zone bias! 893censored-thumb.gif