• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

I'm jealous on that Unexpected 115. thumbsup2.gif

..thanks,...and they were 25% off the cover price.....I had some guy breathing over my shoulder racing long boxes with me while we scooped them all up,...if I was there 10 minutes earlier i would have gotten away with a lot more...but I did get a person_without_enough_empathyin Witching Hour #1 and a bunch of Adam's Phantom Strangers...

Got this one from Greggy - think he undergraded a bit!

For the detail inclined: the white mark on the right edge near the title is art. The top left thing that looks like a color breaking crease is not - a printter error - only the yellow ink printed. Magnifier reveals dot pattern is there but the other inks didn;t prnt. And I have NO idea what that crease is on the guy's green shirt at the spine area. It just ain't there!

PS - this is a favorite Man-Thing cover of mine!

manthing4.jpg

..thanks,...and they were 25% off the cover price.....I had some guy breathing over my shoulder racing long boxes with me while we scooped them all up,...if I was there 10 minutes earlier i would have gotten away with a lot more...but I did get a person_without_enough_empathyin Witching Hour #1 and a bunch of Adam's Phantom Strangers...

25% off the cover price...so that 15center cost you 11 cents?

WOW!! insane.gif

Rocket - that ain't a Man-Thing 4!!!!!!!!!!! Nice book but your Subject says Man-Thing 4!!!!! grin.gif

...Never you mind about my Man-thing,.. 893naughty-thumb.gif.....by the way I did get a Man-thing #1 too!!

25% off the cover price...so that 15center cost you 11 cents?

WOW!! insane.gif

mad.gif

Rocket - that ain't a Man-Thing 4!!!!!!!!!!! Nice book but your Subject says Man-Thing 4!!!!! grin.gif

...Never you mind about my Man-thing,.. 893naughty-thumb.gif.....by the way I did get a Man-thing #1 too!!

Me too - wondernif I can find it. We can have a Man-Thing One Thing-Off!