• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,919 posts in this topic

"Only"! 893whatthe.gif That's 4 or 5 longboxes worth isn't it? Does anyone know how many books there are total for BA DC?
I have 45 short boxes of DCs with practically all of the from the bronze age. Then, I have my better stuff and my CGC books!

Sid, that is a serious amount of comics. 5 longboxes of bronze DC horror? cloud9.gif

Yeah, it's quite a few, mostly in the 7.5 to 9.2 range. All accumulated within the last 15 months or so. Before that I was buying all TOD and WBN. Before that I was buying all Uncanny X and ASM. I'm tired of superheroes now and want to sell most of it except for the Bats. But before UXM and ASM I was into the "bad girl" thing. Need to sell off half of that stuff but gotta keep the best of the bad girls. devil.gif

Someday I'll get back into my true love: ECs hail.gif

How many books do you guys have?

36 long boxes. 80% of those are Bronze or older...

As a comparison, before my last move 4 years ago I had 14 boxes and about 50% of those were Bronze or older. A quick purge of the Moderns on eBay a couple months before the actual move and continuous buying since has transformed the collection...

Jim

hope you hang around longer at Heroes than you did at that one day thingy the other week!

the kid's adorable, but for the love of Pete, leave him at home this time! poke2.gif

Oh yeah, that's a guarantee. The first time I went to a con was in 2002, and Parker was with me then--except he was a baby in a stroller tongue.gif

I went knowing I wasn't going to stay long. I will be at Heroes opening day--can't stand the crowds. BTW, my wife might be lurking... 893naughty-thumb.gif

tell her i am only joking!

How many books do you guys have?

36 long boxes.

Where do you find room for all that? I assume you live in a house. I have maybe 8 longboxes and I doubt I could find a place for them in my apartment.

hope you hang around longer at Heroes than you did at that one day thingy the other week!

the kid's adorable, but for the love of Pete, leave him at home this time! poke2.gif

Oh yeah, that's a guarantee. The first time I went to a con was in 2002, and Parker was with me then--except he was a baby in a stroller tongue.gif

I went knowing I wasn't going to stay long. I will be at Heroes opening day--can't stand the crowds. BTW, my wife might be lurking... 893naughty-thumb.gif

tell her i am only joking!

27_laughing.gif

36 long boxes.

Where do you find room for all that? I assume you live in a house. I have maybe 8 longboxes and I doubt I could find a place for them in my apartment.

I live in an apartment but have a spare bedroom set aside for the collection.

Jim

36 long boxes.

I live in an apartment but have a spare bedroom set aside for the collection.

Jim

And I have a downstairs office specifically for my comics and my computer. Hey, when you are a comic addict like we all are, you just gotta plan for the room. You really need to think about these things when you plan on where/how you want to live.

Thanks Sid! Hearing that brings warm feelings to my heart. flowerred.gif

BTW, that book you just posted was from a guy called Nick Katradis (ebay: nickat). Spotty grading, and charged mucho buckos for his books. BEYONDER showed me the way...

Don't worry, he only sells Golden Age stuff now...

Beware of Greeks bearing HG gifts poke2.gif

Thanks Sid! Hearing that brings warm feelings to my heart. flowerred.gif

BTW, that book you just posted was from a guy called Nick Katradis (ebay: nickat). Spotty grading, and charged mucho buckos for his books. BEYONDER showed me the way...

Don't worry, he only sells Golden Age stuff now...

Beware of Greeks bearing HG gifts poke2.gif

He's Greek?

How many of those sig line graphics do you have? They all look cool by the way...

acclaim.gif

Tons...My man Brad (aka Red Hook) is the insane graphic guru...all of these will be the base of customizable "skin" templates for my web site when it goes live later this year... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

How many of those sig line graphics do you have? They all look cool by the way...

acclaim.gif

Tons...My man Brad (aka Red Hook) is the insane graphic guru...all of these will be the base of customizable "skin" templates for my web site when it goes live later this year... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nice. I took a look at Hook's site not long ago, lots of great stuff.

What is your site going to be? Books you have for sale? Other comic related things?

What is your site going to be? Books you have for sale? Other comic related things?

gossip.gif More details towards "go live".

BTW, have you guys seen the Gothic Romance #1 magazine that's close to $1k from bobcat? Joe Serpi at it again...