• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

I just found one of these (VF-ish) in a collection I bought from a guy who used to own a storage facility. The former owner left a bunch of stuff behind, plus some comics. He had a Chilling Adventures in Sorcery #5 too! Gray Morrow's covers are beautiful. cloud9.gif I'll post some scans tonight. They'll be my first contributions to this thread. acclaim.gif

I know this has been posted before, but it is my favorite Red Circle cover (among some quality Morrow covers) and I finally got a high grade slabbed copy. I think it is the bright red and green cover scheme as well as the lighting/shading on the vampiress that do it for me.

Red Circle Sorcery 6:

645166-sorcery.jpg

They'll be my first contributions to this thread. acclaim.gif

Scott, you should come back here more often. The theme of this thread along with the people here make this by far my favorite place to hang out and talk comics. Lot's of cool stuff. Check out the BA Batman thread too as an extension of the stuff going on here. Did you ever get into the Bronze horror DCs or were you more of a Marvel guy? I was 100% Marvel until these whackos here turned me into a DC Horror fanatic. I have to thank them for that. Hang around here long enough and you'll become one too. thumbsup2.gif

They'll be my first contributions to this thread. acclaim.gif

Scott, you should come back here more often. The theme of this thread along with the people here make this by far my favorite place to hang out and talk comics. Lot's of cool stuff. Check out the BA Batman thread too as an extension of the stuff going on here. Did you ever get into the Bronze horror DCs or were you more of a Marvel guy? I was 100% Marvel until these whackos here turned me into a DC Horror fanatic. I have to thank them for that. Hang around here long enough and you'll become one too. thumbsup2.gif

I've never really read any DC BA horror, but I picked up a few copies in the collection I just bought. (The OO was more of a Marvel guy, as evidenced by the fact that 90% of the collection was Marvel BA horror.) I will take some time to read the few DC horror issues I got before I sell them and will let you know what I think.

BTW, have you guys seen the Gothic Romance #1 magazine that's close to $1k from bobcat?

The magazine is the most difficult of all Bronze horror to find. You can find an issue of most all horror if you look hard enough. Some are more difficult in HG. This mag is hard to find period regardless of the grade. I've only ever personally had two in my hands in the 8 years I've looked for the issue. And one of those I bought. Rarely comes up for sale anywhere on-line either...

Jim

I personally didn't even know of the title until a friend told me about the issue showed up.

Not surprised...it not a comic in the classic sense. Illustrations compliment text stories...

Jim

I personally didn't even know of the title until a friend told me about the issue showed up.

Not surprised...it not a comic in the classic sense. Illustrations compliment text stories...

Jim

Oh....so it's primarily text with illustrations...does OSG recognize this title?