• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

He had it at 7.5. I would say 7.5 with a chance at 8.0. The FC is very nice, but there is slight foxing on the BC spine. Great eye appeal and a tough book in anything over 6.0 it seems like.

He had it at 7.5. I would say 7.5 with a chance at 8.0. The FC is very nice, but there is slight foxing on the BC spine. Great eye appeal and a tough book in anything over 6.0 it seems like.

I agree. I've never touched a HoS 81 yet...ever. That book looks better than some slabbed 9.4 copies me and povertyrow were laughing at some months back when they appeared on Heritage...

I am going to be offering some screwy.gif prices for the books which have covers i love, this included. smile.gif

Stand in line! sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well seeing as you already have most of the runs i will not really be bothering you for a while as i have about two nice books from the many runs i want to start/complete. insane.gif

May the craziest price win wink.gif

ww12.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love that cover.

I am going to be offering some screwy.gif prices for the books which have covers i love, this included. smile.gif

Yeah, I love the Weird War covers from 1-12. Strange that the weakest one of the bunch, IMO, is 8 by Neal Adams. confused-smiley-013.gif I was thrilled to get copies of those two in 7.5 for dirt, dirt cheap. Sometimes it pays to take chances on eBay.

ww12.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love that cover.

Yeah, I love the Weird War covers from 1-12. Strange that the weakest one of the bunch, IMO, is 8 by Neal Adams. confused-smiley-013.gif I was thrilled to get copies of those two in 7.5 for dirt, dirt cheap. Sometimes it pays to take chances on eBay.

Being on a budget isn't all that bad then? thumbsup2.gif

I agree. I've never touched a HoS 81 yet...ever. That book looks better than some slabbed 9.4 copies me and povertyrow were laughing at some months back when they appeared on Heritage...

Here is a larger scan. The top spine corner is a bit frayed, but the QP is right on and the eye appeal is great.

http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=453172