• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

I see at least three things wrong with this book that disqualifies it from 9.4--can you find them all?

Yes.

I am driving down my pre-screen books tomorrow morning. Let's hope their grading doesn't tighten up in the next few months. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I see at least three things wrong with this book that disqualifies it from 9.4--can you find them all?

Yes.

I am driving down my pre-screen books tomorrow morning. Let's hope their grading doesn't tighten up in the next few months. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm sure they will tighten up right as they get to your books... devil.gif

Yes.

I'm sure they will tighten up right as they get to your books... devil.gif

Well, I am submitting them on the cheap (economy) so they'll have plenty of time to loosen up again, right? confused-smiley-013.gif

nope. Didn't even know about them until I got a phone call from my comic buddy. I've been looking for HoS 91 for-ever, but I'm gonna hold out for a 9.4. I would've liked to have a duplicate of 204, but I still have 30+ HoM books to complete my collection....

Oh, and HoS 88, which went for similar nutso money that greggy's copy went for...

nope. Didn't even know about them until I got a phone call from my comic buddy. I've been looking for HoS 91 for-ever, but I'm gonna hold out for a 9.4. I would've liked to have a duplicate of 204, but I still have 30+ HoM books to complete my collection....

Duplicate 204? Ohhhh, let's see it....... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Ok, I'll bite. I see minor wear to the bottom left edge and at a few points along the top edge, with what looks like a color fleck at the top edge near the right side. Those would not be enough to keep it out of 9.4 IMO.

Nice QP on that book and gloss, colors and inks look very fresh - but then again enlighten away.

I only have one copy. Picture is in my registry set...

Ok, I'll bite. I see minor wear to the bottom left edge and at a few points along the top edge, with what looks like a color fleck at the top edge near the right side. Those would not be enough to keep it out of 9.4 IMO.

Nice QP on that book and gloss, colors and inks look very fresh - but then again enlighten away.

I can forgive the staple CBC...What killed it for me is the damage in the LLC and what appears to be SCS damage in LRC...

I only have one copy. Picture is in my registry set...

Link to your registry? Maybe put one in your sigline......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sterling, I have to tell you that I am really impressed with your HOM registry. As I have stated before, my collection is all over the place, but feel that I have some really nice books. You, however, have taken it to a level with your almost complete run of awesome looking books. Seeing your books makes me wish sometimes that I didn't collect comics as if I had ADD.