• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,919 posts in this topic

Cool MOTP...I'm slowly picking up issues here and there, no particular rush on that series. Like most Marvel horror, it's re-heated material. Still love those picture frame covers! (#15 especially).

Not exactly BA horror but a skeleton cover. Last issue of JH that continues into future stories in "Hex".

1778183-JonahHex%2392.jpg

Classic cover.. I still own the copy I spelt orange slurpee from 7-11 on .. I'll always keep that copy because I was in the back of my dad's car when it happened and I can still feel the stickiness after all this time.. cloud9.gif

I was in the back of my dad's car when it happened and I can still feel the stickiness after all this time.. cloud9.gif

Talking about a coming of age story. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif I guess that could be taken to mean something else when you para-phrase it like that... foreheadslap.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

For some reason, I don't collect that title yet...I just want to finish what the heck I started before moving on...although I suspect I will be targeting specific books for specific reasons and stop the title collecting.

893applaud-thumb.gif

For some reason, I don't collect that title yet...I just want to finish what the heck I started before moving on...although I suspect I will be targeting specific books for specific reasons and stop the title collecting.

thumbsup2.gif meaning you'll go for specific cover themes, artists etc.? I guess that's a natural step to take, especially if you reach a certain been there/done that level..

I guess you not collecting this series is why my set is looking so good wink.gifwink.gif