• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRAZY SHAT ! - CLOSED CLOSED AND CLOSED

241 posts in this topic

TIMESLIP - SEALED 4 DISC DVD SET - $15

Classic British sci-fi. Four discs & over 10 hours of the complete series plus extras. Sealed and unopened. Crazy stuff.

I have two sealed sets at $15 each.

clooneythonfive70059.jpg

REX THE RUNT - THE COMPLETE COLLECTION - SEALED TWO DVD SET - $10

If you get high... and I'm sure you do, then this is the show for you. Synchs up perfectly with the albums Dark Side of the Moon, Sgt Pepper, Appetite for Destruction and Hangin' Tough... individually or at the same time. Prepare to have your zonked out mind blown all over Omaha beach. Rupp is not responsible if you on yourself.

SOLD TO lizards2 ... who incidentally loves his leather and his reefer :headbang:

MANY THANKS SIR!

If you get high... and I'm sure you do, then this is the show for you. Synchs up perfectly with the albums Dark Side of the Moon, Sgt Pepper, Appetite for Destruction and Hangin' Tough... individually or at the same time. Prepare to have your zonked out mind blown all over Omaha beach. Rupp is not responsible if you on yourself.

clooneythonfive70062.jpg

clooneythonfive70063.jpg

I can't resist :takeit:

GETTER ROBO ARMAGEDDON - 4 DVD POWER PACK - SEALED - $15

I never watched this so I don't know what it is. I do know its a sealed, 4 dvd set thats got your name it tho.

clooneythonfive70060.jpg

clooneythonfive70061.jpg

I can't resist :takeit:

^^ ! Mike... you sir ... while obviously a pothead... are most awesome!

WALKING DEAD STORE PROMO SET - $15

This was sent to promote the forthcoming show back in mid Oct 2010. Includes unused poster, unused & unpeeled window cling and never used or displayed shelf talkers. Hard to find unused and in "out of the box", fresh condition. For the collector of the finer things... like adult film star guides. :)

clooneythonfive70055.jpg

clooneythonfive70056.jpg

clooneythonfive70057.jpg

:takeit:

PRISONER CELL BLOCK H - SEALED DVD BOX SET - $10

Like women's prision movies like Caged Heat and Reform School Girls? Well Austrailia has the distinction of having a whole soap opera based on the idea.

Go deep inside Wentworth Prison - meet the women behind bars and the staff that keeps them there. A cross between the dark and campy Dark Shadows and a daytime soap opera, PRISONER: CELL BLOCK H has achieved global cult-legend status and is one of the wacky high points of the late 70's and early 80's.

clooneythonfive60088-1.jpg

Vampire Princess Miyu CD - SEALED - $20

Did you guys see how much this is selling for on Amazon? I've had it in a box for like 6 years. I'm not greedy tho... so only $5 more than the original list price of $15.

http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Princess-Miyu/dp/B00005NGZN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1306939211&sr=1-1

clooneythonfive20053.jpg