• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRAZY SHAT ! - CLOSED CLOSED AND CLOSED

241 posts in this topic

"24" MINIMATES 4-PACK - $4

Jack's back! Unfortunatly he's just big enuff to stick up your azz :) Tie all four together and have your self a 24 hour Jack Bauer Ben Wa Explosion!

I have 3 sealed sets of these at $4 each.

IMG_1570.jpg

VANILLA ICE - BOXED DOLL - 1991 - $45

20 YEARS OLD... GOOD GAWD, WE ARE SO FRICKIN OLD...but these lyrics are still DOPE!

All right stop

Collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Flowin like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop?

Yo--I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.

IMG_1566.jpg

I remember how my first year teaching in the hood included an 8 year old named Antwan who loved to yell, "Ice, ice baby!" while I was teaching. I didn't realize he was commenting on my complexion. I thought he loved Vanilla Ice. I was so happy when he was placed in "the room for children with special needs." lol

I remember how my first year teaching in the hood included an 8 year old named Antwan who loved to yell, "Ice, ice baby!" while I was teaching. I didn't realize he was commenting on my complexion. I thought he loved Vanilla Ice. I was so happy when he was placed in "the room for children with special needs." lol

lol

VANILLA ICE - BOXED DOLL - 1991 - $45

20 YEARS OLD... GOOD GAWD, WE ARE SO FRICKIN OLD...but these lyrics are still DOPE!

IMG_1566.jpg

I Love how his hand is directed towards his crotch! :roflmao:

ALEX ROSS KINGDOM COME PROMO POSTER - 1996 - $8

Awesome Alex Ross promotional item for one of the best series of the 90's. I have 6 of these left and they are all neatly folded which is the way they were shipped to everyone back in the day. This poster is LARGE... thats a DVD case to the right there for scale.

I have only 6 posters left at $8 each.

IMG_1564.jpg

Got 19 more pages of Star Wars cards to post... so this thead is gonna carry over till tomorrow... so lets throw this up tonight cause its easy-peasy :)

FULL SIZE HULK STATUE - BOWEN DESIGNS - TAKEN OUT OF TEMPTATION :(