• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRAZY SHAT ! - CLOSED CLOSED AND CLOSED

241 posts in this topic

Got 19 more pages of Star Wars cards to post... so this thead is gonna carry over till tomorrow... so lets throw this up tonight cause its easy-peasy :)

FULL SIZE HULK STATUE - BOWEN DESIGNS - $210

This is THE Hulk statue to have. Box has a little damage but its here. Shipping is going to $20 on this puppy because its huge and I got to pack it like china.

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Give ya $100 smackaroo's for it. Heck, it doesn't have a parachute on it so it's a good deal :baiting:

Got 19 more pages of Star Wars cards to post... so this thead is gonna carry over till tomorrow... so lets throw this up tonight cause its easy-peasy :)

This is THE Hulk statue to have. Box has a little damage but its here. Shipping is going to $20 on this puppy because its huge and I got to pack it like china.

IMG_1569.jpg

Give ya $100 smackaroo's for it. Heck, it doesn't have a parachute on it so it's a good deal :baiting:

He may look like one mean monster from most angles, but the one on the side of the box makes me think they forgot to put a toilet under him. (Probably reminds 'Trooper of MREs, hence the appeal.)

He may look like one mean monster from most angles, but the one on the side of the box makes me think they forgot to put a toilet under him. (Probably reminds 'Trooper of MREs, hence the appeal.)

Sir... I can't believe you picked up on that! The main reason I showed that side of the box (other than showcasing the hole there) was to solidify the "" basis of my "Crazy " sales thread. You sir, know your . (worship)

IMG_1569.jpg

MRE's made me constipated, no need for toilets for days!

Who's Alan Moore and what are Deathmate African American? (I made it PC for you, you're welcome)

IMG_1569.jpg

MRE's made me constipated, no need for toilets for days!

Who's Alan Moore and what are Deathmate African American? (I made it PC for you, you're welcome)

You're supposed to eat the cherry buttt-cake - it'll take care of that.

STAR WARS - YELLOW SERIES - .40 CENTS EACH OR THREE FOR $1.00.

DARTH VADER CARD # ? (I will get this number later, cant see it the # there)

clooneythonfive70013.jpg

I've still got Star Wars series BLUE & ORANGE to list... but no activity on the others makes me think it might be a waste of valuable Rupp time. Any interest in the Blue and Orange sets? LMK.

Might I add that this set is creeping towards 35 years old... which means I'm getting closed to 100 :)

X-RATED VIDEO STAR INDEX: REVISED VOL. III - $10

Every hear of Harry & Johnny Wadd? Abby Rhodes? Long Dong Silver? Remember the scantilating Vanessa Del Rio? How about the sweet Tori Wells? Thats sweet goddess Stacy Valentine on the cover there... bless her heart. Or the happy go-lucky Rod Ramsey? Well they are all here. Book has some storage wear... and possibly a few moisture spots ( tee-hee ). Just kidding about the moisture spots :) Still looks good enough to read front to back and leave setting in the bathroom for your wife to find.

clooneythonfive70064.jpg

clooneythonfive70065.jpg