• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO WINS??

120 posts in this topic

All you have to do is click on the userID of his original post, and it will flip you to what 'he's taking'.

I think there have been runs around here to making the quote mandatory, but it is not officially a 'rule' of the board.

Sorry..., :sorry:

This is in the Guidelines of the selling boards....

"BUYERS When you reply to a sale thread indicating that you'll buy something you must indicate what book you're buying. Otherwise, if someone else is more specific than you are first, your offer won't be considered valid."

I don't know how much more specific you can be - click on the userID, and see what he took. :shrug:

There isn't any real doubt about what he is taking. It goes to the posting of #45 and he clarified as soon as asked.

Using the letter of the rules to shaft a fellow boardie seems inappropriate, to put it nicely.

There isn't any real doubt about what he is taking. It goes to the posting of #45 and he clarified as soon as asked.

Using the letter of the rules to shaft a fellow boardie seems inappropriate, to put it nicely.

The book was sold to the other boardie, which is fine. I just wanted to know what other boardies thought.

Rules are in place for situations like this. Thats not "shafting" anyone

He was probably posting the :takeit: while the other book was being posted so it's just a little glitch on ShootinStr8's part...but I would think it should still go to him...

The book was sold to the other boardie, which is fine. I just wanted to know what other boardies thought.

Rules are meant to be bent...especially on a comic book forum... :preach:

Without rules this world would be chaos :pullhair:

Maybe saying what book he wanted..You cant just throw the :takeit: in a thread and expect us to know what book he wants..He doesnt need quotes but he didnt even specify what book.. If you read :rulez: you will see its Dans book clearly 2c

Without exceptions this world would be boring... :ohnoez:

He was probably posting the :takeit: while the other book was being posted so it's just a little glitch on ShootinStr8's part...but I would think it should still go to him...

Looking at the timing of the posts that's probably true. But still, as a buyer you should think there might be some competition out there, and take the effort to quote the book.

And the seller had a doubt in his mind about which book was taken....

Without exceptions this world would be boring... :ohnoez:

:roflmao:

Then why have them at all :whistle:

Maybe saying what book he wanted..You cant just throw the :takeit: in a thread and expect us to know what book he wants..He doesnt need quotes but he didnt even specify what book.. If you read :rulez: you will see its Dans book clearly 2c

It was the only book posted so he probably thought he was being specific... 2c