• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sue Storm possibly cast?

45 posts in this topic

Your probably right there! Its going to suck all the frickin money in the world and be the biggest blockbuster of the year!

Yeah, and then Dr Jean Claude VanDamme can use the money to take Suzie B Storm and Luke Cage away to his castle in the Adirondacks.... then buy a new lighter for Johnny and a box of Chex to glue on The Thing.

I mean, sure I can be something of a pessimist with these crappy movies coming out and sullying the name of Spider-man and the X-Men, but come on. This puppy has "box office bust" written all over it. 893frustrated.gif

that woman is HELLA fine....but, ummm...play Sue Storm? What?

Well, I guess we could always get Michael Clarke Duncan to play the Thing, Denzel Washington to play Mr. Fantastic and round it all out with Wil Smith as the Human Torch.

replace the Torch and cast Gary Coleman as H.E.R.B.I.E. the robot tongue.gif

Your probably right there! Its going to suck all the frickin money in the world and be the biggest blockbuster of the year!

Yeah, and then Dr Jean Claude VanDamme can use the money to take Suzie B Storm and Luke Cage away to his castle in the Adirondacks.... then buy a new lighter for Johnny and a box of Chex to glue on The Thing.

I mean, sure I can be something of a pessimist with these crappy movies coming out and sullying the name of Spider-man and the X-Men, but come on. This puppy has "box office bust" written all over it. 893frustrated.gif

You are a PSYCHO. sumo.gif

You're pre-critiquing movies on the basis of internet rumor mills! Relax. Try to enjoy life.

You are a PSYCHO. sumo.gif You're pre-critiquing movies on the basis of internet rumor mills! Relax. Try to enjoy life.

YUO RELAX MISTAR!!! TEH INTARWEB IS VERY SERIOUS BIZNESS!!!

Great. The psycho and the twit. This is like one of those 70's movies with the old guy and the monkey co-star... only you're both monkeys.

stooges.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought we WE'RE relaxing and having a little fun with the topic...*sniff* until you rained on our parade!!! frown.gif

Please resume critiquing the movie.

893frustrated.gif

I was critiquing the psycho! Perhaps you should purchase a copy of "Joe_Collector's Greatest Hits"?

You could get such classics as:

"Man, That Movie's Gonna Tank. (Spider-Man Remix)"

"I Wouldn't Watch 'The Hulk' With Someone Else's Eyes"

"X2? Fah Q!"

"Puny-Sir! Puny-Sir! Puny-Sir!"

"'Daredevil'... Actually, I Love Ben Affleck..."

I'm just saying.

I thought we WE'RE relaxing and having a little fun with the topic...*sniff* until you rained on our parade!!! frown.gif YOU ARE A MEANIE!!!!

(edit: is it meanie or meany? )

Eeny meany? Beanie Meanie... Beanie Bopper... Big Bopper... Bob's Big Boy... Big Bob's Used Carpet!

[homer] Mmmmmmm....Bob's Big Boy. [/homer] grin.gif