• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

4 posts in this topic

I have to decided to raise money to publish a Theo Holstein swimsuit tribute calendar. Please buy these awesome pulps/comic so that Theo can get the respect he deserves!!

First up is Strange Stories June....1939(I think). One of the best copies I have seen,,take a look at those staples!! A little writing at the top right. Make Theo's mom proud!!! $350 shipping included!! NOW 300

strangestories0001.jpgstrangestories0002.jpg

picture327bd.jpgpicture328s.jpg

Netx up is For Men Only....Nice book, would Make good ol Theo proud (and Heartwood auctions)!!!....$50 shipping included. formenonly.jpg

Last is Haunted Thrills 17...one of the best copies I have seen..probably grades around a 7.0/7.5..8.0???? nice pages, no problems...$200 shipping included~~ Rumor has it, Mr. Holstein once offered a collector 5 bucks along with a signed G-string bikini for this exact book back in '73!!! NOW 175

htttv.jpg

I have to decided to raise money to publish a Theo Holstein swimsuit tribute calendar. Please buy these awesome pulps/comic so that Theo can get the respect he deserves!!

First up is Strange Stories June....1939(I think). One of the best copies I have seen,,take a look at those staples!! A little writing at the top right. Make Theo's mom proud!!! $350 shipping included!!

strangestories0001.jpgstrangestories0002.jpg

picture327bd.jpgpicture328s.jpg

Netx up is For Men Only....Nice book, would Make good ol Theo proud (and Heartwood auctions)!!!....$50 shipping included. formenonly.jpg

Last is Haunted Thrills 17...one of the best copies I have seen..probably grades around a 7.0/7.5..8.0???? nice pages, no problems...$200 shipping included~~ Rumor has it, Mr. Holstein once offered a collector 5 bucks along with a signed G-string bikini for this exact book back in '73!!!

htttv.jpg

You're a TRIP Jay :insane:lol

Love the Strange Stories