• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega-Cheap Slab Blowout!! - Then Maybe some Decent Stuff -

85 posts in this topic

The only thing funnier than that these books were graded by CGC is that, at some point, I bought them.

Normal Priority shipping up to two slabs for $10. Spend at least $200 and I will eat domestic shipping. Canada and abroad, spend at least $200 and I will pay the 1st $20 toward your shipping.

I have pics of some of these, many I don't. They are so damn cheap that it shouldn't matter what they look like. I will do my best, but don't treat me like an organ grinder's monkey if you can avoid it.

I'll take it in the thread trumps all. That is not my normal policy, but I am not going to be monitoring this thread for big chunks of today and tomorrow. Doesn't mean we can't do PM deals, but this little guy will be boss - :takeit:

Free with 1st purchase over $100 - ASM 220 CGC 9.4

Here we go:

$25 Slabs

Marvel's Greatest Comics 32 9.2

Giant Size Super Villain Team-Up 1 9.4 SOLD

Marvel Spotlight 26 (Winnipeg) 9.4 (Horrific Miswrap)

MTU 39 9.4 SOLD

Marvel Premiere 28 9.4 (Sharp old label copy) SOLD

Captain Marvel 30 9.2 (Don Rosa) SOLD

Captain Marvel 35 9.4

2001 9 9.6

Kull 12 9.4

Avengers 181 9.6

Sgt. Fury 82 9.0 SOLD

Hulk 190 9.6 SOLD

Kong the Untamed 1 9.4 (Sharp Zilla4f copy)

FF Roast #1 9.6

Hulk 257 9.6

GI Joe 22 9.4

Journey Into Mystery 9 9.0

Micronauts 1 9.6

Spider-Man and the Hulk NN (Dallas Insert) 9.6 SOLD

Done for today. Anything that hasn't sold in any of my old threads is probably in play as well. So if there is anyone that wants to talk about any of the old stuff hit me via PM.

Next, I am likely going to go to some nice raw DC horror, some decent raw SA Marvels, and maybe some more junk slabs. (Yes, I have more!!)

Also always happy to field shout outs and mock lowballs. But if you have the nuts to lowball this junk, then you are so awesome, that i might have to entertain it.