• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega-Cheap Slab Blowout!! - Then Maybe some Decent Stuff -

85 posts in this topic

Sgt Fury 82 :takeit:

Just to clarify, by posting I have the full intent to purchase the particular issue of Sgt Fury that is being sold by Sean, I will give him money in the hopes of receiving that very book and then putting said book in a box inside of my home.

Sgt Fury 82 :takeit:

Just to clarify, by posting I have the full intent to purchase the particular issue of Sgt Fury that is being sold by Sean, I will give him money in the hopes of receiving that very book and then putting said book in a box inside of my home.

Good Luck :cool:

Change of plans - Going to have a bunch of Bronze #1s, 1st apps and minor keys for the budget minded. A lot of them look great but are tragically flawed. But don't pity them.

The beginning of a theme here. As a budget minded collector as a teen, my theory was to buy great looking books that had some not so obvious problems. If I was going to pay F-VF prices, I would get the book that looked the greatest in a Mylite.

Hot Wheels #1 F-VF Front cover presents like a 9.2. All issues on the BC $40

IMG00392-20110529-2322.jpg

Marvel Premiere 15 VF- Very Sharp FC stacking curl through entire book. Odd damage on back (seems like it might be from the ink of the copy beneath it) $35

IMG00393-20110529-2322.jpg