• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega-Cheap Slab Blowout!! - Then Maybe some Decent Stuff -

85 posts in this topic

Spiderman vs. the Prodigy NN. Watch the Web-Slinger knock out the biggest issue he has ever faced - STDs $40

IMG00408-20110530-1051.jpg

And who says that JMS Gwen Stacy / Norman Osborn affair story never happened?

I paid so much for this that my nonexistent grandchildren from an alternate universe will want to kick my . Rom 1 9.8 $95

IMG00412-20110530-1054.jpg

The first comic I bought with my own money as a kid. Of course, I paid 40 cents, not 2006-2007 9.8 prices. (Your price makes me hm I may need this)

I paid so much for this that my nonexistent grandchildren from an alternate universe will want to kick my . Rom 1 9.8 $95

If it hasn't been spoken for yet ... :takeit:

Just like the other boardie ... it was a first comic for me.

Don't feel bad...I almost paid those same high prices 2 or 3 times. The only thing that saved me was a lack of funds :D

Great pick-up...ROM was the second superhero comic I collected after Hulk. I still have my OO copies from 21-75. Sadly, 1-20 got lost along the way. I would have been interested in this one myself if I didn't already have a lovely 9.8 copy signed by Sal :cloud9:

Great pick-up...ROM was the second superhero comic I collected after Hulk. I still have my OO copies from 21-75. Sadly, 1-20 got lost along the way. I would have been interested in this one myself if I didn't already have a lovely 9.8 copy signed by Sal :cloud9:

Yeah, when i was a kid, ROM was one of my all-time favorites. I must of read about the dire wraiths and the spaceknights a zillion times. I even had the ROM large action figure (with the LED eyes) - Another piece of my childhood has now been restored ... :cool:

Yeah, when i was a kid, ROM was one of my all-time favorites. I must of read about the dire wraiths and the spaceknights a zillion times. I even had the ROM large action figure (with the LED eyes) - Another piece of my childhood has now been restored ... :cool:

:applause:

I am, however, jealous of the ROM action figure...I might have to go find one on ebay hm

:applause:

I am, however, jealous of the ROM action figure...I might have to go find one on ebay hm

Mine is long gone. The unfortunate victim of too many battles with the Wraiths somewhere within the bottomless bowls of Limbo ... :cry:

Thanks for the action everyone. I am going to keep this party going for a couple of days. Anyone that wants to tap out and be done, drop me a PM and we can settle up and I'll get to shipping. Otherwise feel free to see what else I can dig out.

Still have plenty of Bronze and Silver comics, may do some magazines (have some Spirit World and In the Days of the Mob dupes I just found) and I may do some raw autographed stuff.