• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 old label 6.5 sold on CLINK

44 posts in this topic

Anyways, I`m glad Peter got a good price for his book, but I`m sad that the most passionate advocate of Action 1 (pre-MM) has sold his copy. I hope it`s not because of financial problems or anything.

+1.

it was not due to any financial problems at all...it was just time...

sometimes wives get us husbands to sell things we either don't want to or don't need to, but kind of "have" to, if you know what I mean!

Like Lisa Marie Presley did to Nicholas Cage doh!

Anyways, I`m glad Peter got a good price for his book, but I`m sad that the most passionate advocate of Action 1 (pre-MM) has sold his copy. I hope it`s not because of financial problems or anything.

+1.

it was not due to any financial problems at all...it was just time...

sometimes wives get us husbands to sell things we either don't want to or don't need to, but kind of "have" to, if you know what I mean!

Good to hear. It didn't seem likely, but you never know.

has the action1kid up graded??
nope, he sold it to purchase his wife a summer house I believe...it was just time (thumbs u

I purchased my wife a summer house 25 years ago. :grin:

From a $ and Cts viewpoint,,,, I would have been better off buying an Action 1. :cry:

Great result for Action #1. That 8.0 for a mill is looking like a bargain now.

The 6.5 grade is tricky, I hate it! You just don't get what you pay for relative to the 6.0.

OK it doesn't really matter on this book but for mere mortal books the 6.5s seem overpriced Guide wise. Even the market is treating these 6.5s too nicely if you ask me. Look at May's Comiclink auction and check out the 6.5 results. Pretty strong.

I put a more in depth blog of this at comicbookdaily.com .

Walter